Thursday, June 4, 2009

What does Russell Watson and Yiruma have in common? They are great Musicians!

Okay so for the past few days of roaming around the net, I discovered an old friend whom I absolutely adore! <3 Its none other than Russell Watson. He was the partner of Hayley Westenra when she sang Pokarekare Ana. Its hard to believe that he's 42 when looks like he's in his early 20's!



See! Super cuteee!!! >.< Its also hard to believe that two years ago, he had a brain tumor that had to be removed. Either way, I still love the way he sings the songs especially "Where my heart will take me" <3!!!


Then there is also Yiruma. Shobe was the one who introduced me to this guy and its all because of Twilight. I'm not an avid fan of Twilight or anything, but I'm the type of person who loves classical music even if its from Twilight. SO there with the song "River flows in you," I fell in love with Yiruma's music! :)) *did you think i'm gonna say twilight?! :)) no way!Edward Cullen was never my taste:))*
This is what Yiruma looks like:



Whooo go Yiruma! Support all the way! :)

-------------

RC UPDATE!
School will be starting next week which means my Facebook time/ RC will not be as used as it was during summer. Right now, I'm trying my best to reach level 25 although i don't think it will be that possible.

Currently, I'm at level 24 i wanna reach level 25 but then its like 20k+ to go!!!

and here are the latest in what's happening in my RC:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment