Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A sleepless night...

I don't feel like myself today. Argh! I knew I shouldn't have slept yesterday during the afternoon. Now I feel all groggy and tired and haggard! And stressed! I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night, I always end up waking up from some nightmare that I don't remember. I don't think I even reached stage 3 of sleep. I always seem to wake up every 2 hours and then I would sit up and then wait and ponder, and then I would lie down and try to close my eyes but then my brain would start projecting images of horrifying things that I cant seem to recall. Then I would attempt to soothe myself but then nothing still seems to have worked. Darn it! I would definitely not sleep late this afternoon. Its only a pain in the ass if I do that.

Anyway so instead of waking up super late today, my biological clock woke me up at around 8am. 4 hours after waking up at around 4am. Darn it! My brother was still sleeping like a log when I woke up and he did not have any trouble sleeping unlike me! That is so unfair!

So leaving that part behind, after taking a shower, my mom told me to go downstairs to see a nice surprise. My Aunt dropped by and she gave me a dress that my cousins picked for me.:) Awwww that's so sweet! *hugs to my cousins! :)and she also returned the magazines that I lent for my cousin who is going to celebrate her 18th on September. :) Whew! All us girls in Mom's side are having debuts whether we like it or not. Ugh! Oh well, I have to obediently follow the traditions.

I'll be back later! :) Tata! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment