Friday, January 18, 2008
Well, it has not been the first time that I asked this question. Its just that I miss him so. I know that I dont need to tell who I am missing. I miss him. I really do. Its just that I cannot let him out of my mind. Every once in a while, I would think of him, and how much I am missing him.
I wanted to say goodbye but there is something which keeps on holding me back from finishing everything else. I miss him yet I know that this will be one thing that he will never ever know.
Now that time may have turned the tables the question is will I ever see him again? If so will he still be my friend?
Only time will tell
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Hey! Here is a list on what will happen to me and the events that will occur within my last 2 months stay in Jubilee.
1. next week we will be having our field trip. Field trips should be fun and far from school not near it as in half hour from school!
2. Thanksgiving services. We will have thanksgiving services for the foundation day. From the things that I see in school, I'm guessing Dr. John Tse will be the speaker for such events.
3. Foundation day fair. We will be singing Lupang Hinirang and then i will quickly zoom off somewhere else to hide and take pictures. haha Goal for that day: videotape the dance and place it on youtube.
4. New years and celebrations: the week after the foundation day fair, we will have 1 half day and 2 consecutive days without classes. What's the word? oh yeah... Whooooppppeeee!!!!!
5. JS turnover: what will happen? Well I dunno. Hopefully it will be just as fun as last year's XD
6. exams: my last exams in highschool. Time has really passed by quickly!Next thing you know we are all graduating!
7. graduation: the last chapter of my high school life. Will there be an epilogue?
8. graduation ball: is this the epilogue that I wanted? We have to wait til we find out! But I have no date...
So that's the whole list of the last events that will happen before I start a new chapter in life named college.8 more chapters of high school then its time to say goodbye. Aww... I wish that I will have a little bit of romance before I graduate. Who will be the guy? I dont know maybe even no guy at all.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Yep the image says it all! I am a Lasallista! Go Archers!!! Its sad I didn't pass Ateneo, nor UP. At least I already have one school though. Since graduation is just a mere months away, I can do at least a handful of things.
1. I Will pray and pray and pray for a miracle in UST! I really want to pass psychology! If not then I have no choice but to shift in DLSU.
2. Continue to do my best in the remaining high school years! Time does fly fast and I can testify about that!Especially when I have a warning letter from math and science.
3. Live out my Christian light as much as possible in high school. I want to shine for God to my classmates who are dear to me and who are like my siblings.
4. Enjoy the rest of my time as a member of Teen's Fellowship. Last 2 fellowship meetings and I will be youth next month!
5. Keep on praying for the salvation of my classmates! They need it in college.
6. Finish all the novels the school wants us to read (daluyong and great expectations).
7. Make a lasting impact on my high school teachers! Let them remember me as the student who made a difference!
8. Enjoy high school life! Enjoy Minstrels!
1. By March, I should have made my final decision on which university should I go. (Either DLSU or UST- byebye UP and Ateneo)
2. Before my final quarter exams, I should feel at ease when I take my final quarter exams. In other words: have good grades!
3. Our plans to go to Fontana should be final by the end of January!
4. I should not be worrying about my duties as GS officer by March.
5. My relationship with God should be stronger than as of now.
6. I should have a class pic of minstrels! before the last meeting which means- BRING A CAMERA!!! XD
For me Jubilee is:
1. My 2nd home
2. The one I should thank because they brought me to God.
3. The school I will never forget
4. The place where I learned that I can be a leader
5. The place where I can sing freely to God all the time.