Monday, June 15, 2009

Awww man! It's already the last day of summer and I'm not that excited to go back to school! Anyways, its been a while since I last blogged. Yes I blogged a lot this month since days are dull. This is my last day of bumming! =(

But no, I didnt bum today like I normally do for the past couple of days. Ever since yesterday, I was hooked on a game called Plants vs. Zombies. Darn it! Why do i easily get hooked on this game?! I had to defend my house from zombies who wish to eat my brain. HAHA! =) Yeah so, I pretty much ignored Restaurant city for that. HAHA! =) Well i guess it's time to finally retire from RC and start the school year RC-unaffected.

Also, for the past couple of weeks, my left eye is giving me some problems so, we decided to go to Achi Julie's clinic for check-up. Even though it was far, super fun time there haha i wasnt bored. :)) Also, shobe had her eyes checked at first which shows a higher astigmatism rather than me. My eyes were also checked only to find out that my left eye has a grade which affects my study time and my computer time. Well I guess it came from the late nights of sleep and paperworks during second sem. Well that's a thomasian. So for short, i wearing glasses. Yes I have to wear then whether I like it or not.

This is what my glasses look like:




I leave it to you guys to guess what I look like with the glasses... HAHA!! =)

darn it i wanna play ultimate frisbee today! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment