Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boring days...

This are what I would call the summer days. Well, for one it's really summer but this summer is BOILING HOT!!! The summer heat this year is SO unbearable! I would certainly have my bath after typing this post.

edit: I would certainly want to take a bath for more than an hour


I would also like to type in with this entry about what I would do this summertime. During Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I would attend review classes in the morning and do nothing in the afternoon. Sometimes, I would go out with my friends and just go to the mall. Usually when I would go to the mall, I would actually see some of the church people.


Edit: Yesterday and today, I went to SM Sta mesa and I saw many of my friends or acquaintances at church. Weird huh?!

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I would have all the free time I want! muwahahahaha but at those days, I would just spend my time in front of the tv, computer, and trying to do something productive which usually is unsuccessful. For example: I would try to finish a cross stich design but after a few crosses, I would gey lazy and sit in front of the tv or computer. I really need the discipline these days... sigh!

On Saturdays and Sundays, most of my time is devoted in church. I would normally be seen not in my house doing nothing but at church serving God. Also on Sundays the same thing goes. Then we go back to Monday.

I think that my summer life is once again becoming a cycle. Argh! To be completely honest, I hate cycles! I just hope the rest of my summer could not be a cycle one again. It only becomes boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment