Saturday, May 23, 2009

I was supposed to do this post yesterday but fatigue and depression suddenly hit me again. Damn you hormones! Anyways, since last week, i have been playing volley ball and at first i really didnt enjoy the sport, I mean there were some varsity players! But in those two weeks, i learned to love and appreciate the sport. :) Yesterday was the last time I played volleyball with my team, and it was the only time that i got a service right! Wahooo!! :D During those two weeks was also a time of pain since i suffered from bruises. My right arm is still sore from playing within the two weeks but now the bruise seems to already have disappeared! Yey! :)

So blessings truly abound in this summer. Despite the fact that i have stumbled a couple of times, i have been doing my best to maintain a close relationship with God. Blessings such as having to play volleyball, meeting new friends, and cultivating the friendship with them was worth the pain and the bruises in volleyball.

Its almost Ahya's birthday!!! :) Happy happy birthday from all of us to you! :D


Oh yeah and here is just something a bit random... HAHA!! I just took a psychologicl test regarding my concentration skills and well i think the results are pretty much normal... for me...HAHA!! =)


Tactics
Your results indicate that you use many strategies to help you concentrate. You may have a little difficulty getting started on and completing tasks on the rare occasion, but for the most, you know what to do to help you stay focused. Although this does require a certain act of will, there are ways to keep your mind on track and lessen the tendency to daydream. It is likely that you do use many of tactics, but may need to add to your repertoire. Keep in mind that they can not only help increase your concentration span, but also make it less likely that you’ll get bored, frustrated or distracted.


anyways i think i'll stop here for now... :)

Ciao! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment