Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And I PASSED!!!


I PASSED!
I PASSED!
I PASSED!

Yeah I passed! Enough of the hyperactivity! I will narrate of how yesterday occurred!
Last Thursday, my classmate Myca texted me that the grades are already posted! And when I received that text message a chill suddenly went down my spine. I was scared of my professors! I was only at their mercy!

So the next day comes. I had my quiet time in the morning and I prayed to God that He will give me a heart that will accept whatever grade I receive. Then after breakfast, me and mama went to uste. But there was something that was happening and we were asked to enter through another direction. Then my mom waited for me outside while I went into the main building. At first, i went into the third floor then there was no one and i inquired at the dean's office where the grades are posted. And they said i have to go to the second floor. Okay.... it was 9:45 at that time. And I was in line. Then a girl came and asked me about myself since she had no one to talk to. And so we introduced ourselves and then my mom started to text me but the thing was, the line was way too long. And i saw some of my hs classmates while waiting in line. Suddenly my friend left and went somewhere with her mom. And i waited still and waited, wuntil she came back with a pack of cerealicious for me. It was way too embarassing but i was hungry. So after eating, we waited again until it was 2:20 when we finally reached the computer. It was hot, I was tired and I was becoming more nervous by each passing moment.
So when it was my turn (finally!) my hands started to feel shaky and it took me a while to type in my student number and my birthdate. Then the screen came and i can see the link to "my grades" then i saw the part on the side which said 1st year 1st semester ay 2008-2009. I clicked it and i waited then i scanned everything quicky and guess what! I passed all of my subjects!

wahoooooooo!!!!!
Not a grade of 5!
Praise God!

^_^


我通过了!
我通过了我的第一个学期,无需得到等级5!
我感到非常愉快!
上帝是真正地伟大的!
他是值得的所有称赞和崇拜!

并且我通过了!!!
我通过了!
我通过了!
我通过了!

我爱你阁下,
并且I生活我的声音,
崇拜您,
噢我的灵魂高兴,
作为喜悦我的国王,
在什么您听见,
愿它是甜甜声音,
在您的耳朵。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment