Monday, January 14, 2008

Lookie I'm an archer!



Yep the image says it all! I am a Lasallista! Go Archers!!! Its sad I didn't pass Ateneo, nor UP. At least I already have one school though. Since graduation is just a mere months away, I can do at least a handful of things.

1. I Will pray and pray and pray for a miracle in UST! I really want to pass psychology! If not then I have no choice but to shift in DLSU.
2. Continue to do my best in the remaining high school years! Time does fly fast and I can testify about that!Especially when I have a warning letter from math and science.
3. Live out my Christian light as much as possible in high school. I want to shine for God to my classmates who are dear to me and who are like my siblings.
4. Enjoy the rest of my time as a member of Teen's Fellowship. Last 2 fellowship meetings and I will be youth next month!
5. Keep on praying for the salvation of my classmates! They need it in college.
6. Finish all the novels the school wants us to read (daluyong and great expectations).
7. Make a lasting impact on my high school teachers! Let them remember me as the student who made a difference!
8. Enjoy high school life! Enjoy Minstrels!

Goals:
1. By March, I should have made my final decision on which university should I go. (Either DLSU or UST- byebye UP and Ateneo)
2. Before my final quarter exams, I should feel at ease when I take my final quarter exams. In other words: have good grades!
3. Our plans to go to Fontana should be final by the end of January!
4. I should not be worrying about my duties as GS officer by March.
5. My relationship with God should be stronger than as of now.
6. I should have a class pic of minstrels! before the last meeting which means- BRING A CAMERA!!! XD

For me Jubilee is:
1. My 2nd home
2. The one I should thank because they brought me to God.
3. The school I will never forget
4. The place where I learned that I can be a leader
5. The place where I can sing freely to God all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment