Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yeah I'm glad that its already sembreak. :) I'm just too tired these days to even blog about everything that has been happening.

To be honest, no matter how many times I already said to myself that I want to let go, my heart is one big stubborn piece of emotion. :| It wont let go, no matter how much I tell God that I should stop being selfish. It just wont have the courage to let go. Oh darn it I still miss him so much. I miss the times we used to laugh and argue even about the simplest things in life. I miss the times he used to really really bother me even when I'm studying for school and all that. Most of all, I will miss the times he used to listen and laugh at my nonsense which makes letting go all the more painful. I dont wanna hurt myself anymore because if I still force myself these feelings then the more it will be hard for me to cry and admit what has been inside me for the longest time.

I still hurt and I miss him so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment