Wednesday, September 9, 2009

School

Yeah decided to shift my attention from emo-ish feelings to school. But I guess right now I cant seem to focus on the really important aspects of school, and all I'm doing right now is blog in by the pain i still feel deep down. No matter how many times I tell myself that it's almost over, I can still see myself screaming back: NO! You are still not okay.

They say time heals all wounds, it's almost a month since i found out that painful reality. I thought to myself maybe after a month I can be better, but no I guess I need a lot more time than I expect.

I still miss him...

---
School

Damn! Educ psych! I'm having a hard time answering the guide questions. The movie was long long ago already and watching it can add to the sabawness. Yeah hopefully after blogging I can finish what I have to do. Especially since I want to sleep early tonight.

I'll stop, the heaviness is back again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment